StoreDescription and -S prog

From: Gavin Walker <gavin(at)not-real.tality.com>
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 20:07:33 GMT
I would be grateful if somebody could confirm that I can use the
-S prog method and the StoreDescription configuration together.

When I run make test, the tests include the summary info but that
is done using the file method.  I have copied the settings
from test.config but when I index my site there is no description
information stored in the index.  I have determined this using -D
to dump the contents of the index file.  So this leads me to believe
that I can't use StoreDescription with -S prog.

I am using 2.1-dev-20 and the spider.pl program to traverse my
web server.

Thanks in advance

Gavin.