Re: last modified date in swish-e index file

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)>
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 10:38:57 GMT

There is also an XLS filter in the catdoc package.
But I got "core files", when using this filter to index XLS files.
(swish didn't crash, but the xls filter program).

Perhaps someone has more experience with this xls filter.

This Mail has been checked for Viruses

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte Mails koennen NICHT geprueft werden!