trouble with indexing using HTTP

From: Peter <yungp(at)not-real.netvigator.com>
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 08:03:04 GMT
Hi,

I am just trying to use the HTTP method of indexing and it seems that i just can't seem to index any words.  I have tried to use the template >from sunsite, but I can't seem to get it working.  I have already changed the paths to the paths on my own machine for placing index file, temp file and spider directory

I am using swish-e-1.3.2.

[administrator@ns administrator]$ ./indexing_script
Indexing Data Source: "HTTP-Crawler"
sh: /home/administrator/swishspider/swishspider: No such file or directory
retrieving http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/~ghill/spider.html (0)...
sh: /home/administrator/swishspider/swishspider: No such file or directory

Removing very common words... no words removed.
Writing main index... no unique words indexed.
Writing file index... no files indexed.
Running time: 1 minute, 1 second.
Indexing done!
[administrator@ns administrator]$

Can anyone offer any suggestions for such a case?

Thanks.

Peter