Re: Error installing man pages for swish-e 2.1 april 30 daily

From: Chris Blackstone <cblackst(at)not-real.teacher.mail.arlington.k12.va.us>
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 13:12:13 GMT
When I try to install the man pages for swish-e 2.1 april 30 daily, per
the instructions in the INSTALL file, I get the following errors.

cblackst# pwd
/usr/root/Install/swish-e-2.1-dev-20
cblackst# make install-man
(cd doc; make install-man)
cp SWISH-RUN.1 SWISH-CONFIG.1 SWISH-RUN.1 SWISH-FAQ.1 SWISH-LIBRARY.1
SWISH-PERL.1 /usr/local/man/man1
cp: SWISH-PERL.1: No such file or directory
cp: SWISH-LIBRARY.1: No such file or directory
cp: SWISH-FAQ.1: No such file or directory
cp: SWISH-RUN.1: No such file or directory
cp: SWISH-CONFIG.1: No such file or directory
cp: SWISH-RUN.1: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

I looked through the entire swish-e distribution and could not find the
SWISH-RUN.1, SWISH-CONFIG.1, etc files that are referenced by the install-man.
Do I need to run some command to create the .1 files?

thanks
chris