Re: XML et PropertyNames printing results

From: Prosper Correa <prosper(at)not-real.correa.org>
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 18:59:38 GMT
For the multiple properties found in a document topic, I suggest to keep the two
possibilities.
The standard output use the first/last option.
Fort stored/returned option, we could use an inner separator within the property
print. Basically, I could print something like :

1000 ./test/005403.txt "005403.txt" 57 1 "japan <MYSEP> china" "0017 <MYSEP>
0013".

The separator could be : ";". So, the final result is :

1000 ./test/005403.txt "005403.txt" 57 1 "japan ; china" "0017 ; 0013".

Waiting comments.

Prosper