Re: no files being indexed using http,,,,,

From: <Kevin.Fay(at)not-real.CommerceQuest.com>
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 18:35:45 GMT
I have a file "swishspider" that came with the swish-e download. Opening
it I see that it's written in Perl. In the directory where that file
exists I did this:

C:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2\src>perl -c swishspider
swishspider syntax OK

what next?

Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org>
Sent by: swish-e@sunsite.berkeley.edu