Sorting by swishlastmodified auto property

From: David Wood <dwood(at)not-real.inter.nl.net>
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 02:00:09 GMT
Hi folks,

Does 'swish-e ... -s swishlastmodified desc' work in 2.1-dev-20?  It seems
to, or at least -s doesn't complain about getting used with
swishlastmodified and the results certainly don't come out in rank order.

First, is it officially the case that auto properties can be used with -s?

Second, I saw on your devel mailing list that you were discussing
swishlastmodified's data type and whether it's really sorting as a string
or a date.  Do we now definitively know that swishlastmodified is a date
type and therefore is sorting properly?

If this works you folks are the best...!

cheers,

David

p.s.  Sorry, I'm not much of a cvs master; is there an easy way for me to
see what has changed in your daily builds?  Like some way to just gather
your commit log entries or something like that to see whether important
bugs have been fixed or snazzy features added.