Re: IgnoreLastChar must either have a value or be

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 05:47:00 GMT
At 04:53 PM 04/02/01 -0700, David Wood wrote:
>Using version SWISH-E 2.1-dev-20, if you have the following line in your
>config file:
>
>IgnoreLastChar
>
>with no value, swish-e fails with the message 'err: IgnoreLastChar:
>requires one value'.  Commenting out works fine.  But uncommented and empty
>should be okay, shouldn't it?  You even ship user.config set up that way...

Yep, that's a known bug.  We discussed it on Dec 29, but I don't think it
was ever addressed.  You can probably set it to something that is not in
WordCharacters to get the same effect.

Some of the config.h settings need to be cleaned up, too.  Some of the
characters listed in Begin/EndCharacters don't make any sense.

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org