FileRules: err: Bad number of parameters in FileRules

From: Kati Gäbler <katigaebler(at)not-real.topmail.de>
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 23:15:34 GMT
Hello,

As I posted earlier, only "FileRules filename contains" and "FileRules title
contains" works, other FileRules return the error when indexing:

"err: Bad number of parameters in FileRules"

In other words, these would be working:

#FileRules filename contains % ~ .bak .orig .old old.
#FileRules title contains construction example pointers

And these don't:

#FileRules pathname contains .*dir1
#FileRules directory contains .htaccess
#FileRules filename is index

The Swish-E distributions I just tested were:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu:4444/swish-daily/swish-e-2.1-dev-20-2001-02-23.tar.gz
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu:4444/swish-daily/swish-e-2.1-dev-20-2001-02-24.tar.gz

Whilst an earlier, maybe a week old Swish-E, all FileRules worked I think.

Could someone test to see if the same happens?

Thanks,
Kati

Teamwork is essential -- it allows you to blame someone else