FileRules: err: Bad number of parameters in FileRules

From: Kati Gäbler <katigaebler(at)>
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 23:15:34 GMT

As I posted earlier, only "FileRules filename contains" and "FileRules title
contains" works, other FileRules return the error when indexing:

"err: Bad number of parameters in FileRules"

In other words, these would be working:

#FileRules filename contains % ~ .bak .orig .old old.
#FileRules title contains construction example pointers

And these don't:

#FileRules pathname contains .*dir1
#FileRules directory contains .htaccess
#FileRules filename is index

The Swish-E distributions I just tested were:

Whilst an earlier, maybe a week old Swish-E, all FileRules worked I think.

Could someone test to see if the same happens?

Teamwork is essential -- it allows you to blame someone else