RE: Not indexing certain directories

From: Gastlogin Internet-Cafe Muenchen <katigaebler(at)not-real.topmail.de>
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 13:51:13 GMT
Is there any way to prevent indexing of subdirectories. I know this can
easily be done with the htaccess file or/and defining which directories
Swish should avoid, but that also needs remembering, for example, I'll
probably have Swish indexing periodically by cron, and six month from
now I'll probably forget that, and I or somebody else might addsa new
directory containing a bunch of useless documents for whatever reason,
Swish is obviously going to index those as well. I just think it would
be practical if nonrecursive directory indexing would be a config
option.