Re: case insesitive searching in spanish language

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 19:14:29 GMT
The only thing we can say, we will have
a solution, because I have to deal with German umlauts and Jose
with Spanish special characters...

If we will have to use "TranslateCharacters" or have a buildin
handling of ISO-charset "Latin I" is not yet clear.

- rainer

BTW:
  has someone a translation table for ISO Latin I charset
  upper/lowercase? I only can speak for doing german umlaut
  upper/lowercase mapping.

This Mail has been checked for Viruses

* * *

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte Mails koennen NICHT geprueft werden !