RE: Search "Aliasing"

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 22:44:15 GMT
.. we discussed a similar feature "synonym search"
using something like a thesaurus some weeks ago.

But as far as I remember there was no strong need
for this at the moment...

I think there was a similar implementation done
within a cgi script.

Bill did you remember the points of our discussion?

cu - rainer