Re: Swish Documentation

From: SRE <eckert(at)not-real.climber.org>
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 16:59:52 GMT
At 03:45 AM 12/12/00, Greg Caulton wrote:
>Windows HTML seems pointless, as such a small subset of people would be
>able to read it (though everyone with VisualC++6.0 etc.)

Windoze HTML, like HTML anywhere else, is viewable with Netscape or MSIE
or Lynx or Mosaic... lots of HTML browsers out there. (Think world wide web!)

Just yesterday my wife informed me that her Windoze 98 box at work is one
of those machines that views PDF just fine, but then the next tool she
starts crashes the machine and she has to reboot. If that's at all common,
PDF isn't the way to go.