Re: Swish-e 2.1.9 segmentation fault

From: Bas Meijer <bas(at)not-real.antraciet.nl>
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 08:49:08 GMT
Hi Jose,

I can not reproduce the crash either now. However here is my (mostly working)
manual.conf, IndexName, IndexDescription, IndexAdmin and the indexing date
are NOT STORED in the man.swish file, perhaps you could look into
that I saw some reference to similar problems in the list.

# This SWISH-E configuration file was created on Fri, 17 November 2000

IndexFile man.swish
IndexName "Manual"
IndexDescription "Manual pages"
IndexAdmin "webmaster@localhost"
IndexDir /usr/man
IndexOnly .gz .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9
#NoContents .gif .jpg .au .mov .mpg .pdf
FollowSymLinks no
IndexComments no
FilterDir /www/SWISH-E/filter-bin
FileFilter .gz	_manfilter.sh
FileFilter .1	_manfilter.sh
FileFilter .2	_manfilter.sh
FileFilter .3	_manfilter.sh
FileFilter .4	_manfilter.sh
FileFilter .5	_manfilter.sh
FileFilter .6	_manfilter.sh
FileFilter .7	_manfilter.sh
FileFilter .8	_manfilter.sh
FileFilter .9	_manfilter.sh
# PropertyNames
UseStemming no
# MinWordLimit
# MaxWordLimit
# WordCharacters
BeginCharacters abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
# EndCharacters
# IgnoreLastChar
# IgnoreFirstChar
# IgnoreLimit 80 250