Re: MetaNames requires IndexFile directive??

From: <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 08:50:07 GMT
Hi Bill,

You are right, I need to rewrite this part of the code.

Now, more or less, the code looks like:

if(IndexFile)
{
   my_file_struct=allocate_file_struct(filename);
}
else if (Metanames)
{
    if(my_file_struct)
    {
         parse_metanames_into_file_struct(my_file_struct);
    } else {
        print "Need a previous IndexFile",
   }
}

So, I need to ensure that a struct index file is present before parsing
the Metanames to avoid a GPF.

The code should be changed to:

my_file_struct=allocate_file_struct(defaultfilename);
if(IndexFile)
{
    change_name_of_indexfile(filename):
}