RE: isspace locale and swish (2)

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 08:45:20 GMT
Mhh, strange...

OK, "unsigned char" would be the correct type for all string operations.
But if you don't do any arithmetic operations on a char variable, the
difference between "char" and "unsigned char" should only be academic...

Maybe  - "wchar_t"  could  be a point of discussion...

cu - rainer

This Mail has been checked for Viruses

* * *

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte Mails koennen NICHT geprueft werden !