Re: XML

From: Roy Tennant <roy.tennant(at)not-real.ucop.edu>
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 20:42:30 GMT
To me, the problem with SWISH-E and XML is not the searching, but the
results. What you would get back is that a given file matches your
search, *not* each XML segment that matches and the URL of the file
from which it was extracted (which is more like what I want). So
that's why I'm looking at other things to search XML content (like
sgrep) rather than use SWISH-E. To make SWISH-E really work the way I
want it to, there would need to be a module that could extract
relevant segments from files that match.
Roy