Indexing stops after the 1st page for no apparent reason.

From: TS Boelter <tim(at)not-real.lizardtech.com>
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 00:09:17 GMT
I've successfully installed and run the swish-e spider on my Linux servers,
but now for some reason, the spider stops after indexing the first page no
matter how deep I tell it to go, and it doesn't matter which page I tell in
to begin with. It used to index properly (as deep as I set it) and it still
works find in file system mode. I even installed it on two other machines
with the same results. It really appears to be something about the web site,
but I cannot think of or find anything strange. Any suggestions?

Tim