Re: new swish-e 2.X version

From: <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 11:55:16 GMT
Hi Bill,

On 3 Oct 2000, at 10:54, Bill Moseley wrote:

> At 07:14 PM 10/03/00 +0200, you wrote:
> >I have put a new index.c for you in
> >http://www.boe.es/swish-e/alpha/bill
> >
> >can you check it before upgrading to 2.1.2?
>
> Yes, working fine, besides printing just "- Using DEFAULT filter -" for
> each file, it seems to be indexing fine.  Index files are a bit larger that
> 2.0.x.

"Using default filter"  means the default mode for documents (like in
2.0.X) but now, you can also define (see Rainer posts):
DefaultContents TXT
IndexContents XML .xml
IndexContents HTML .htm .html .php .php3
Depending on the extension, it will use a different decoding function.
Now, only TXT, HTML, XML and the default one are coded but we
can add more in the future. Any suggestions? Look at "make test"
output.
BTW, perhaps filter is not the best word. It can be confused with
Rainer's filtering option.
The files are now a little bit longer because the info stored have
been increased to support the new options.

> I'll have time tomorrow to do some more testing, I think.

Thanks for your effort.

cu
Jose