Re: Re: new swish-e 2.X version

From: David Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 22:14:38 GMT
Bill Moseley wrote:
> Here's the config file and a file that makes it hang.
> Maybe it's due to the oddly escaped html?   Or the string length?
> http://www.hank.org/modules/000008.htm
> http://www.hank.org/modules/swish.cfg

I think maybe it's the odd HTML.  Netscape 4.7's source browser marks
that as invalid.  I would concur.  < and > are disallowed by HTML in
that context.  I think that would confuse SWISH-E.  Values should be
plain text.

The string length may close but I don't think it's too long (without
counting).  That's easily changed, of course.

--
,David Norris
  ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039

"I would never belong to a club that would have me as a member!"
                                          - Groucho Marx