Re: that -t switch again?

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 20:42:41 GMT
At 09:16 AM 09/30/00 -0700, Martin Vidler wrote:
>I have installed and set up the latest version of the swish-e program.

Which version is that?

>Question 1:
>Why did nobody test this patch before applying to a new release?

The SWISH-E website says this:
SWISH-E 2.0 is currently in development; for a beta release please see
http://www.boe.es/swish-e/.

Is that the version you downloaded?  I'm not sure who nobody is, but it's
an open source program, and developed by volunteers (mostly one at this
moment).  Your help in testing is appreciated.

>Question2:
>Will there be a new release soon that will have the -t switch working.
>if so when, if not why not?

Again, this is an open source project.  The person doing most the
development is away for a few days.  But since you are a programmer perhaps
you could track down the problem and submit a patch.  That would be
appreciated very much by all.

>Martin Vidler
>Programmer
>Purple Lemon Ltd.   London and Manchester
>martin(at)not-real.purplelemon.net     http://www.purplelemon.net
>The Old Jam Factory, Green Walk, London, SE1 4TU
>t.0207 940 7155   f.0207 940 7150
>Registered in England no. 3783179

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org