that -t switch again?

From: Martin Vidler <martin(at)>
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 16:17:12 GMT
Hi all,

I am updating a site that uses an old version of swish.

I have installed and set up the latest version of the swish-e program.

The patch supplied for the -t switch has already been implemented in
the version that I have installed. But it doesn't work, so I have two

Question 1:
Why did nobody test this patch before applying to a new release?

Will there be a new release soon that will have the -t switch working.
if so when, if not why not?

If somebody could help me in this matter it would be appreciated

Martin Vidler
Purple Lemon Ltd.   London and Manchester
The Old Jam Factory, Green Walk, London, SE1 4TU
t.0207 940 7155   f.0207 940 7150
Registered in England no. 3783179