RE: FileFilter with http

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 13:36:52 GMT
Hi!

The filter feature in 1.3.2f was only testet on filesystem (because I didn't
use
http spidering - see readme file). But the filter should also work for
http indexing, because it's the same mechanism.

To track down the problem:

  - please upgrade to swish-e 2.0.1: http://www.boe.es/swish-e/

If this problem still exists, use a simple filter shell script to test
the files to filter (just send the files/results via "cat $1 | strings 1>&2"
to stderr and print the arguments passed to the filter script...

cu Rainer