Re: meta start and end tag indexing problem

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 19:27:32 GMT
At 12:09 PM 09/06/00 -0700, jeff saenz wrote:
>Has anyone had success  using the start and end meta tags to include
>property fields in an html file for indexing?

I hope I understand your question:

The test in 2.0.1 has this (I added the word "zonk")

> cat test_meta2.html
<HEAD>
<TITLE>If you are seeing this, the METATAG search 2 was successful!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!META NAME="meta2" START>
This is metatest2
Bla, bla zonk
<!META END>

Bla, Bla
</BODY>

> ../src/swish-e -f test.index -w meta2=zonk -p meta2
1000 ./test_meta2.html "If you are seeing this, the METATAG search 2 was
successful!" 187 " This is metatest2 Bla, bla zonk "

>ALSO, does anyone know how to include double quotes in the content attr
>of the header meta tag or in tag attributes in general.

I use a backslash.

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org