We are looking for an open source search engine / indexer that we can build
upon, and I thought SWISH-E might do thje trick. So, I have some
1) What kind of search algorithm is used in SWISH-E?
2) How fast is SWISH-E with fairly large sets of web pages? 100-1000
3) Can you do binary searches?
4) How relevant are the pages that are returned?
5) Is there a RankPage algorithm that sorts the results so you see the
most relevant pages first?
6) How large is the community that uses SWISH-E?
please send replies to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for you help, (in advance)
Christopher Barbee :-)
Received on Thu Aug 31 17:45:04 2000