Re: Swish 2.0.1 beta: xml tags?

From: Frank Heasley <DrHeasley(at)not-real.chemistry.com>
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 03:17:19 GMT
It's compiled on Redhat 6.1, Intel P-233.  The meta tests all work.

These are files that are exclusively xml.  They have around 14 different
xml tags, but I only selected 2 of them to test with. Originally these
files contained no html tags at all.  I even tried to fix it by adding html
formatting tags to the test files, and changed their names to ".html"
instead of ".xml" but still no go.

Things I haven't tried yet:

Is it necessary to name ALL of the tags?  If so, what is the function of
'automatic'?
Is it required that ALL of the tags be repeated in the properties section?
There are 4 possible combinations of 'OKNOMETA' and 'REQMETANAME'.  Which
one is correct?

Thanks,
Frank