Re: Swish 2.0.1 beta: xml tags?

From: David Norris <dave(at)>
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 03:03:58 GMT
Frank Heasley wrote:
> The following also give no results, even when searching for text known
> to be present:

Which OS?  Do you see this behavior when you do make test?  The meta tag
tests pass and seem to work just fine here.  Perhaps it is something
system specific.  I am building on Linux 2.2.14 with GCC 2.95.  I will
check it on FreeBSD in a bit.

'make test' calls swish-e like this:

Meta (1, 2, XML):
  swish-e -f ./test.index -w meta3=metatest
Meta + Phrase:
  swish-e -f ./test.index -w 'meta3="three little pigs"'

,David Norris
  Dave's Web -
  Dave's Weather -
  ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039
  E-Mail -

"I would never belong to a club that would have me as a member!"
                                          - Groucho Marx