Receiving error msg when doing "make"

From: Fletcher Reed <fletcher.reed(at)not-real.verizon.com>
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 17:29:31 GMT
I am getting the following error msg when I run "make":
(I'm useing 'cc' to compile on an OS390 Unix server)

cc -o swish-e -O check.o file.o index.o search.o error.o methods.o hash.o
list.o
 mem.o string.o merge.o swish.o stemmer.o  soundex.o docprop.o fs.o http.o
https
erver.o -lm

 IEW2353E 243F SECTION data_sources CONTAINS INVALID DATA. ERROR CODE IS
250005.
 IEW2307E 1113 CURRENT INPUT MODULE NOT INCLUDED BECAUSE OF INVALID DATA.

 IEW2456E 9207 SYMBOL data_sources UNRESOLVED.  MEMBER COULD NOT BE
INCLUDED
          FROM THE DESIGNATED CALL LIBRARY. NAME SPACE = 3

FSUM3065 The LINKEDIT step ended with return code 8.

FSUM8226 make: Error code 3

make: 'swish-e' removed.

  Any suggestions would be great, Thanks

  If you have any questions please call