wildcard search errors

From: chris mutchler <davron(at)not-real.leibnizcreations.com>
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 19:31:06 GMT
I am having this exact problem on three different servers.  When I perform
a web-based search (http://beta.leibnizcreations.com) and I enter
something like:

cg*

My server returns an Internal Server Error.  Now, when I look at the error
log file, this is what my apache server is telling me:

%response
%stderr
Illegal division by zero at
/usr/local/etc/httpd/cgi-bin/library/searchindex/query.pl line 78.

I have seen one server where this works, and browsing the online
documentation there doesn't appear to be any special setting to be
selected to allow wildcard searches.  I have seen this working on a server
not administrated by me.

Any assistance in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
Chris Mutchler
davron@leibnizcreations.com