Re: PHP & Library [was: Dutch Stopword list for Swish-E 2.0]

From: David Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 17:09:58 GMT
jmruiz@boe.es wrote:
> I have never built a PHP module. In fact, this is my second perl
> module. The first one was much more simple.

Hopefully we all can get this working with minimal trouble ;-)  PHP has
good documentation and many modules and examples.  I think the hardest
part is making a thread safe SWISH-E library.

> The C library is in a very alpha implementation. Basically, I use a
> struct (very similar to the C standard FILE struct) to handle all the
> data.

That sounds reasonable.

> When I have a more decent library, I will inform you.

Thanks!

--
,David Norris
  ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039

"I would never belong to a club that would have me as a member!"
                                                 - Groucho Marx