Re: Re: Dutch Stopword list for Swish-E 2.0

From: David Norris <dave(at)>
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 23:05:07 GMT wrote:
> At this moment, I am writting a C library and a perl module
> to use swish-e's capabilities directly from perl, C and perhaps
> PHP. I have the C library almost finished and
> I am working in the xs and pm files for the perl module.

I can have a go at a PHP module if you do not have time.  I've never
built a PHP module, but, I am certianly willing to try.  I am more than
eager to get a working PHP module!  ;-)

I think the main issue is thread safety.  PHP 4.0 modules have to be
thread safe for use in the multithreaded server modules.

Also, I want to write a function module in the PHP language which
mirrors the function of the PHP module written in C.  This way it is
possible to require() the functions from a swish.php file where users do
not have permission to build a custom PHP interpreter.

,David Norris
  Dave's Web -
  Dave's Weather -
  ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039