Re: Dutch Stopword list for Swish-E 2.0

From: <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 12:17:34 GMT
Bas,

Thank you for your file, I will include it as dutch.txt in the
next package.

I have also looked at your lookup package, but not a very
deep look.
I really like some of its features, specially the
cgi samples.

I f you do not mind, we could add some of your work to
swish-e-2.0 package.

At this moment, I am writting a C library and a perl module
to use swish-e's capabilities directly from perl, C and perhaps
PHP. I have the C library almost finished and
I am working in the xs and pm files for the perl module.

But all this work should be a new version because the code had
been reorganized and new functions had been added.

Swish-e-2.0 beta is quite stable now. So, new modifications
should be included in a different package. In fact, I am maintaining
now two packages: swish-e-2.0 and another one, with the same
functions but different code to handle a C lib and a perl module.

cu
Jose