Q: default-stopwords for English lang moved to file?

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 12:05:34 GMT
Hi!

in the current beta 4 the default stopwords (english) are still built
into swish-e. IMO it would be best to move this word also to a stopword
file "english.txt" (e.g. we don't use English stopwords).

Storing these words also in a file would make the stopwords more
tranparent and the necessarry prog. changes are easily done.

But there is one disadvantage:
   "IgnoreWords SwishDefault" will not work any more, because swish does
   not know, where the english stopword file will be stored on the server.

   "IgnoreWords SwishDefault" has to be replaced by
   "IgnoreWords File: path/to/english.txt"

So we wouldn't be fully compatible to the version 1.x.
Any suggestions?

cu - Rainer

This Mail has been checked for Viruses

* * *

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte Mails koennen NICHT geprueft werden !