Re: Re: new version of swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASE (m)

From: David Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 22:52:45 GMT
Chris Humphries wrote:
> I am running NT4 SP6.

I am not sure anyone has tested on NT.  I only tested on Windows 98SE.
This could be a potential problem.

> Does anyone know what is going on here?

PHRASE m is probably broken ;-)  Try SWISH-E 2.0 beta 2.  I have
executables at:
http://www.webaugur.com/wares/swish.html

> The index seemed to build ok, and the files I wanted indexed were retrieved
> by SWISHm with no complaints.

Did it indicate that it found any words?

> Has the config file format changed?

Many new options.  Old options should not have changed.  (I think one or
two options were repaired after being broken in the 1.2 or 1.3 update.)

--
,David Norris
  ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039