Fuzzy Search

From: Kent Villard <kvillard(at)not-real.ichef.com>
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 11:30:49 GMT
Hello Folks,

This is my first post, so please forgive me if I have missed this
before. I have been lurking for a while but have not found much on
this.

Is it my imagination or is the Swish-e search, not very fuzzy. It
would seem that when I do a search for 'egg' for example, I get
'egg' not 'eggroll' or even 'eggs' returned.

Have I done something wrong, or missed a switch perhaps?

I have a cooking website and it would be nice for the results to
return all results with the word in it anywhere as opposed to what I
seem to be getting now!

thanks to anyone who offers any assistance (and to the rest of you for
bearing with me ;] )

Best Regards,
Kent

 Kent Villard                    mailto:kvillard@ichef.com