AOL Search

From: Mark Howison <mark(at)not-real.kokomo-ent.com>
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 18:51:04 GMT
I have recently added this search function to our Rotary web site,
and really love it.  The only problem I have is that it does not seem
to work well with AOL.  The problem reported to me is that once a
search is done, you cannot do another search.  Clicking on the
back button takes you back to the home page.  If you again click
on the link to the search program, it skips the first page and goes
directly to the results from the first search.  The only way to do
another search is to exit AOL, and reload.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Mark Howison
District 5330 Webmaster