Re: HTTP spidering - zero results

From: Angel Parn <angel(at)not-real.mv.parnu.ee>
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 20:35:16 GMT
> I'd like to try and recreate your exact situation but the URL you've
> given does not seem to be real (when I try and view it I get a 302 and
> am forwarded to http://ad.webprovider.com/error/404error.html).  Could
> you let us know what the actual URL is.

http://www.parnupostimees.ee/index.php3?kuupaev=2000/06/16

Real URL. "kuupaev" means "date" in Estonian. But that's offtopic :)
I would be very grateful if you could test this URL.

Also I have to note, currently I overcome the problem this way:
I have a WinNT based webserver (Xitami with Swish-E), from which
I index my site every weekday, then a .php3 script uploads the index
file through FTP to www.parnupostimees.ee server. So the site itself
has nothing to blame, I think.

But this kind of solution can't continue, so I must find somekind of
solution.

Regards,
Angel
angel@mv.parnu.ee