New version: swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASEo.tar.gz

From: Jose Manuel Ruiz <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 15:51:23 GMT
Hi all

Here is swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASEo.tar.gz
Download from http://www.boe.es/swish-e

Addons from version n:

- Both IndexOnly and NoContents work now in FileSystem

- Special word in IgnoreWords directive by Rainer Scherg
IgnoreWords File: path-to-file
This will add the stopwords from an external file

Fixes:

- A problem with wildcard search and metanames
- A problem with IndexOnly and NoContents

Now, there are more people working with it and
seems to have all previous bugs fixed. Special
thanks in this effort of bug hunting to Rainer
Scherg and to David Norris for his Win32 tests.

If no more problems will be reported we can have
swish-e-2.0 ready to run. BTW, 2.0 is the version number
sugested by Roy.

One more thing. I have read several posts about
fixes to swishspider. Since it is included in the
distribution, it will be useful for all of us
if we included the patched version. Is it anywhere?
--

Have a nice day

Jose Ruiz

jmruiz@boe.es