Re: HTTP spidering - zero results

From: Mark <admin(at)not-real.asarian-host.org>
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 23:11:00 GMT
This is one of the first problems I ran into as well. I solved it by making
the search string in swishspider less strict. From:

if ($response->header("content-type") eq "text/html") {

I changed it into:

if ($response->header("content-type") =~ /text\/html/i) {

That way it accounts for any additional text in the Content-Type. Solved.

- Mark

        System Administrator Asarian-host.org