Re: Re: new version of swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASE (m)

From: David Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 19:42:42 GMT
Jose Manuel Ruiz wrote:
> No problem with these warnings. All of them are in comparisons
> between a value returned by strlen and an int number.

I didn't think there were any problems.

> size_t strlen(const char *s);
>
> I gess size_t is unsigned int for MicroSoft C.

I believe you are correct.  Casting to int sounds like a nice idea to
make the build cleaner.  win32/regex.c has about 50 warnings (I ommited
them from the mail).  I will try to go through that file myself and send
you an updated copy.  There are many unused variables defined and dozens
of signed/unsigned mismatches.  Nothing important.  It might be nice to
clean it up, though.

--
,David Norris
  ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039