Re: More on IndexOnly and NoContents

From: Andrew Linn <andrew_linn(at)not-real.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 12:21:28 GMT
Hi,

Just a quick note on this: Since I have changed the logic in the
isoksuffix function this may cause problems with the http indexing
system. Since I don't use that I don't know what it does.

Also, if we have both the NoContents and the IndexOnly set then
we need to put some check back into the indexadir function. I
assume the flow would go something like:

     Build list of files to be indexed checking that the suffixes
     are in the IndexOnly list

     Index that list of files but do not index the contents of those
     with suffixes in the NoContents list.

Regards
Andrew