RE: new version of swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASE (m)

From: Jose Manuel Ruiz <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 08:16:49 GMT
Rainer,
David,
Andrew,

> For some reason the "IndexOnly" and "NoContents" directives are not
> working at all. A look on the source revealed commented out source and
> also altered sourcecode (which IMO makes no sense - on the first glance).
>
> Do you know why this codechanges have been made (which patches)?

Sorry to all of you. It was my fault.
I applied some patches that Andrew Linn sent to me.
In that moment, the version of the code I was working in, was
different from Andrew's work and I applied them "manually".
I will revert the code to its original state.
The modifications affect fs.c and string.c. Look for the string
"Andrew" in these files and you will see the changes.

Give me a couple of hours and I will make available the fix.

Sorry for the delay, I was spending the weekend far from home and work.

Jose Ruiz

jmruiz@boe.es