RE: RE: new version of swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASE (m)

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 21:09:30 GMT
Yep, I also took a glance on the sourcecode.

And I'm also confused. E.g: parts of file "fs.c":
Are the patches made on a kind of a debug version?
Or why are these parts commented out or altered
(isoksuffix   to !isoksuffix)...

Perhaps someone (Andrew?) has a hint to this problem...

- rainer

File fs.c:
[...]
        /* Andrew Linn 06/00
        if (!isoksuffix(path, suffixlist))
                return; */
        /* if (!isoksuffix(path, nocontentslist))
                return; */
[...]

                if (fp  != NULL ) {
                        /* Andrew Linn 06/00
                         wordcount = countwords(fp, e->filename, e->title,
(isok
suffix(e->filename, nocontentslist) && (nocontentslist != NULL))); */
                         wordcount = countwords(fp, e->filename, e->title,
(!iso
ksuffix(e->filename, nocontentslist) && (nocontentslist != NULL)));

                        if (filterprog != NULL) pclose(fp);   /* close
filter pi
pe */
                        else fclose (fp);
                }