Re: Re: new version of swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASE (m)

From: David Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 16:58:58 GMT
Jose Manuel Ruiz wrote:
> Great news. I hope it was easier to build than in previous versions.

No errors.  It was very easy to build.

> Have you find any C warnings that I can fix?

There are only a few warnings about signed/unsigned mismatches.  I don't
think those are major problems.  I will look at them closer.

There is some trouble with <META> tag parsing on Windows.  It doesn't
index content when there are <META name="something" content="something">
tags in the document.  It acts as if it never closes the META indexing
routine.  I plan to try and find the cause this weekend.  This bug does
not seem to occur on Linux 2.2.  Any suggestions?

--
,David Norris
  ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039