RE: new version of swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASE (m)

From: Jose Manuel Ruiz <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 11:44:52 GMT
Hi, Rainer

Rainer.Scherg@rexroth.de wrote:

> Hi Jose!
>
> If you have added the filter patch to the updated version,
> I would remove "my version" of swish-e from the net
> (it would be very confusing to have many similar versions
> on the net).

Yes, I added your patches but I have not made a heavy test
on them. Since they worked in 1.3.2, they may also work in
PHRASE version.

> But one Q:
>
>   Why not making a new subversion of
>   swish-e? There are so many fixes & enhancements
>   in swish-e that there could be at least
>   a 1.3.3 version (to get rid of the
>   1.3.2-my-patch-and-my-pals-patch-patchlevel-x

You are right. If Roy agrees, it could be version 1.3.3 or 2.0
(as it was mentioned several weeks ago).

Have a nice day
Auf Wiedersen
(Sorry, I do not know german. Perhaps one day ...)

Jose Ruiz
jmruiz@boe.es