let me out!

From: NetbloomsWebmaster <webmaster(at)>
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 05:33:58 GMT
we are on a leased space server and cannot install this swishee deal...

i have tried on multiple occations to get my self out of this newsgroup as per instructions:

Send the message "unsubscribe swish-e" to

i have done this with quotes and with out ...

placed in email subject as well as text area....

to no avail....

my email on swishee sign up

could somebody please get me out of this forum?

btw it is after all the new millenium,  this seems to be a wonderful srarch engine, why not consider setting up a users forum and get away from this e-mail thing...

many thanks