XML

From: Jose Manuel Ruiz <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 15:02:02 GMT
Hi all,

Many questions about XML. Well, let me explain what I
have made to the code.

"XML metaname" patch is not an XML implementation. It works
in the same way MetaName works to extract the data. In fact
is almost identical to:
<!-- META START NAME="keyName" -->
someContent
<!-- META END -->

Just change it into:

<Keyname>
someContent
</keyname>

and you will get a "xml metaname"

So,

<FOO>
   outside
      <BAR>inside</BAR>
   last
</FOO>

will not work for FOO but perhaps will do for BAR.

In the above example "inside" may be part of both FOO
and BAR. So, FOO=inside and BAR=inside shoud work.
This means inside is position 2 in FOO metaname and
inside is also position 1 in BAR metaname. Is that OK?

Well, perhaps it is not very difficult to implement this
with a recursive approach.

Let me know how should it work and I will try to code it
if it is really useful.
Any feedback is welcome.

Have a nice day

Jose Ruiz