Re: swish-e -t option

From: Jose Manuel Ruiz <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 08:59:23 GMT
Marc,

There is an alternative to -t option: Use document properties
(MetaNames). The problem with this is that there is no way to extract
the data from an XML field in the actual swish-e. The good news are
that it is very easy to add this feature to swish-e because it is
very similar to METANAMES (just a few lines of C).

So, if the data in the file is in the form ...

<METANAME> This is de data.
This is another line </METANAME>

I think I can add this feature to swish-e.

Is this enough for you?

--

Jose Manuel Ruiz Ramos

jmruiz@boe.es