At last there is a new version: swish-e-1.3.2-PHRASEi.
- More work in memory. Many of the calls to safestrcpy and snprintf
They have been changed for a dynamic reallocating function
So, truncation of data may not happen.
- Fixed a memory bug found by Bill Moseley in search.c (incorrect call
order to efree).
- Wildcard search totally rewritten. expandstar and getmatchword
All the logic now is implemented in getfileinfo. So, the search is
because is computed only once.
- Added more info to the index header to use it in the future:
- Added win32 directory to the distribution.
- Fixed a bug when sorting results in solaris (workaround).
I have tested it in linux, solaris and aix. Now, I have a production
database with this version in our Intranet. This is File System data.
I have not tested HTTP data but it may work.
You can take it at:
Have nice day
Received on Fri May 5 08:12:41 2000