Re: about swish-e

From: David Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 00:18:04 GMT
Kei wrote:
>     In the swish-e homepage, there is a swish-e ver 1.3.2 in the
> Downloading, is it window version or unix version? If it is window
> version, how to complie it? use visual C++ 6? Thanks

SWISH-E will compile without modification under MSVC++ 5 or 6.  You will
have to create a Win32 console project and then add all of the source
and header files in the SWISH-E distribution.

SWISH-E will also compile under MinGW32 (Not CygWin32) with a few minor
changes to the makefile.  Some additional headers will also need to be
included.

In case you are interested, I have made precompiled Win32 binaries of
SWISH-E 1.3.1 and 1.3.2 available at:
http://www.webaugur.com/wares/swish.html

--
,David Norris